“…promoting healing, personal growth, and healthy living for the individual, family, and community…”
Who We Are
The CATG Behavioral Health Program provides professional, confidential, and culturally appropriate mental health and substance abuse services. Through a varitey of services the program promotes healing, personal growth, and healthy living for the individual, family, and community.
What We Do
The steadfast commitment of the Behavioral Health Program team continually works to develop culturally appropriate treatment options for the CATG communities.
CATG Behavioral Health Program services include:
- Alcohol assessments for self-referral and court-mandated clients
- Individual Counseling including support services and after-care counseling for family members and individuals following residential treatment center discharge
- Prevention education to communities and schools and after school activities
- Behavioral Health Aide rotation to villages
- Help for victims of domestic abuse and sexual assault